"In Vino Veritas," features Dorina Basarab shortly after the events of Death's Mistress. Ray, the somewhat mentally-challenged vampire, is in need of help yet again. To get him out, and to save herself, Dory will need to prove that she can kick butt in a totally new way--while drunk off her ass. ~ Take A Chance: Books
Free Read LinkEdit
Full Summary Edit
Plot Points advancing the series story arc Edit
Related Characters, Groups & Places Edit
- Dorina Basarab: is a 500-year-old dhampir with a well-deserved reputation.
- Mircea Basarab: is her vampire father, and he’s second-in-command to the consul.
- Louis-Cesare: is a master swordsman imported from Europe.
- Lord Cheung: is a master vampire challenging for a seat on the North American Vampire Senate.
- Zhenge-ze: a.k.a., Scarface, is a first-level master under Cheung.
- Raymond Lu: is a sleazy nightclub owner who belongs to Cheung and engages in smuggling.
- Fin: owns the bar and he’s a Skogstroll, a Norwegian forest troll.
Next & Previous Books Edit
- Next Short:
- Next Book:
- Previous Book:
- Previous Book (Cassie's World):
See Also Edit
External Links Edit
- Dorina Basarab | Karen Chance's Ramblings
- Book Review: Karen Chance’s In Vino Veritas | KD DID IT Takes on Books
- Dorina Basarab series ~ Urban Fantasy Wiki