Mummies — mentioned in "The Day of the Dead"
Mummies are preserved ancient bodies.
Ancient Inca King MummiesEdit
- Alejandro had acquired the mummified bodies of Ancient Inca Kings. Alejandro had acquired them as trophies shortly after following Pizarro to the New World, and had brought them along when he finally decided on a permanent residence. Once they were settled in, however, they’d largely been forgotten, left to mildew in dank, underground cells.
- Brown, almost translucent skin stretched over old bones, empty eyes and hollow mouths, with shadows inside like parodies of human organs.
Associated Characters, Places, etc. Edit
Book References Edit
- Peruvian Mummies - Crystalinks
- Atahualpa, Last Inca Emperor - Archaeology Magazine
- Sapa Inca - Wikipedia
- Inka Mummies at the Mummy Tombs
- Inca Mummies (Article) - Ancient History Encyclopedia
- Athena Review Recent Finds: City of Inca Mummies yields bounty of knowledge
- Inca Mummies / Incan Mummies / Inca Ice Mummy Tombs
- Inca Empire - Pictures, More From National Geographic Magazine
- Francisco Pizarro - Wikipedia
- Giants of the Royal Incas
- Thousands Of Inca Mummies Found - CBS News