Seb, aka Sebastian
Seb is head of one of America's foremost magical houses and is usually surrounded by bodyguards. He is Claire's cousin and enemy.
Book First Appears In or is Mentioned In Edit
- Human, non-magical mage
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Character / PersonalityEdit
- maintains the air of pompous gravity
- Tall, elegant figure in a dove gray suit
Family / Friends Edit
- Cousin: Claire
- Three of his relatives are planning to kill him.
- Surrounded by no fewer than eight bodyguards
- family business was tied up so one heir gets it all, and the rest are out of luck
When Cassie's father tried to sell her to the Fey, she escaped before she could be handed over. The Fey killed him because he welshed on the deal. Seb has been looking of her ever since for revenge—and to make a buck in the process. Sebastian had convinced her Father to begin with, that only the Fey could insure his victory in an election for the head of the Great Council—and Claire was the one thing they wanted. 
Related Characters, Groups, Places, etc Edit
Events in the Series Edit
The purpose of this section is to be able to find things in the series. Please use References. This section may have spoilers. If you want to avoid spoilers, please don't read the summary for a book that you have not read yet. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning".
1.1-DB "Buying Trouble"Edit
Seb showed up at the auction at Gerald & Company to buy Claire to sell her to Harvesters who kill Nulls to turn them into Null Bombs. He was invited by Matt Gerald who wanted to make a buck not caring what Seb did with her. Claire escaped into Faerie by a Rune of Langgarn which created a portal.  When Claire returned with Heidar, he has set a trap for her with a bunch of mages. He was stopped and Claire was saved by Tanet.
- "How old are you again, Claire?" he asked, taking out a calculator. "I ask because I have an offer from a couple of Harvesters. And age does make a difference, you know."
- The Gamelan bird to Seb: "You have no talent for business, and three of your relatives are planning to kill you, Oh, and one of them is sleeping with your mistress."
Book References Edit
- ↑ "Buying Trouble" in On the Prowl, ch. 4, p. 234
- ↑ "Buying Trouble", in On the Prowl ch. 2, p. 205
- ↑ "Buying Trouble", in On the Prowl ch. 2, p.
- ↑ "Buying Trouble" in On the Prowl, ch. 4, p. 233
- ↑ "Buying Trouble" in On the Prowl, ch. 6, p. 2257
- ↑ "Buying Trouble", in On the Prowl ch. 2, p. 203–210
- ↑ "Buying Trouble", in On the Prowl ch. 7
- ↑ "Buying Trouble", in On the Prowl ch. 2, p. 209