Sheba — Appears in Claimed by Shadow.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- will work in Faerie
Characteristics / Traits / NatureEdit
- Top of the line
- slightly temperamental
- crawled around, occasionally stopping to lick Cassie
- did something unpleasant with her claws on her back, swatted at Cassie with a small paw when she tried to stop the cat
- curled up in a warm ball at the base of her spine and went to sleep—purr contentedly.
- sleek black, narrowed orange eyes
- felt it almost like it was a real cat—fur and claws that pricked; weird and it tickled.
- That kind of ward-tattoo can only be transferred once a day. 
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, etc. Edit
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
Mac transferred her to Cassie by holding a shiny gold charm in the shape of a cat to her elbow. It hid under shirt, roamed around with prickly claws, settled down at the base of her spine and went to sleep. In the desert, after Mac and John disappeared after casting a Rune and returned twenty minutes later, Cassie was so freaked out, she hit him on his chest. His eagle pecked her hand viciously. That woke Sheba—she scratched a long, deep cut along Mac's forearm. 
When Cassie leapt into the tattoo parlor that flew into the Senate Chamber, the Consul grabbed her leg and Sheba ran down her body and launched herself off her foot and the Consul let go—The shop took off without Sheba..
See Also Edit
Book References Edit