Lyceum Theatre Ghosts, aka Theatre Ghosts — Appear in Claimed by Shadow
The Lyceum Theatre Ghosts are a pair of ghosts—a lady ghost that carries the severed bearded head of another ghost—they claim the theater as their territory.
They've been there such a long time. the land belonged to the bearded-head's family long before they built a theatre on it, and it sustains them.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- strong enough to appear sollid 
Characteristics / PersonalityEdit
- They seemed as solid as any regular person
- Woman ghost: dressed in a long blue gown, dark hair
- Her eyes that glowed when angry 
- Male head: Vandyke beard, dark brown hair, pale blue eyes. 
- The stairway got colder just before they appeared.
- Being on ground that held generations of the bodies of their ancestors was like an extra battery pack for the ghosts. 
Other Associated Characters, Groups, Places, etc. Edit
- Lyceum Theatre
- Mircea Basarab
- John Pritkin
- Dagger Bracelet
- Cassandra Palmer
Events in the Series Edit
This section may have spoilers. Think of the book title as a "Spoiler Warning" if you haven’t read it yet.
Shifted to the Lyceum Theatre in 1889 London by her Pythia power, Cassie encounters a pair of ghosts that inform her that there is another like her there and it must stop, she must leave. While Cassie was fighting Myra and trying to stop the Dislocator she threw, she calls to the Theatre Ghosts: "She's going to destroy the theatre!". The woman throws the severed head of her male companion at Myra—the spirit merged with Myra when it hit her, she started to convulse, enabling Cassie to shove her away. The woman ghost caught up the the two formed tornado and dove for Myra. She screamed and flashed out.
- "A dashed improvement over Faust!" it said, rolling its eyes up to its bearer.— Bearded-head ghost 
- "Why do you disturb us?” — woman ghost 
- "She is somewhat territorial, I fear," the head said, looking sympathetic. "We've been here such a long time, y'see. This land belonged to my family long before they built a theatre on it, and it sustains us." He gave me a cheerful leer. " 'Tis more fun these days. The demmed Roundheads closed all the theatres, as well as the pubs, the whorehouses, and all besides that wasn't a church. They even prohibited sports on Sunday! They were kind enough to behead me before I had to live through that. But we triumphed in the end, didn't we?” — Bearded Head ghost 
- "Really, I want to leave, but I can't yet. Hopefully, this won't take long.” ... "The other said the same," she intoned, her dark hair starting to blow gently about her face as her power rose. "But after poisoning the wine, she did not go. Now you are here. This must stop.”, "You and the other woman are the threat. You must leave.” — Cassie and woman ghost 
See Also Edit
Book References Edit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Claimed by Shadow, ch. 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Claimed by Shadow, ch. 14